• Coordinate the team to ensure deliverables are met by determining and defining project scope and objectives
• Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage them in an effective and efficient manner
• Communicate/provide project updates on a consistent basis to upper management
• Some travel required, to meet with clients, architects and to visit job sites.
• Meet with vendors and suppliers
• Must use AutoCAD to facilitate design development and construction documents
Candidate must have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Landscape Architecture or related field.
• We are looking for a team player with 5+ years’ project management and/or related experience
• The candidate should have strong interpersonal skills, be extremely resourceful and a self-starter
• Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
• Knowledge of computer-aided design and drafting (AutoCAD) software
• Basic knowledge of SketchUp and Revit is a plus
• A dynamic work environment with possibility for professional advancement
• A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
• Optional (401)k plan
• Generous vacation package
Please click below to apply or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put the job title in the subject line. Please, no calls.